The Public Outreach and Information Programs of the Ministry of Environment of Armenia include:
- Awareness raising campaigns for pupils and students in the Protected Areas of Armenia
- Training programs on waste management at local level (organized by marz authorities)
- Campaigns on celebrating the World Environment Day, World Water Day, International Day of Biodiversity, etc.
- Training programs on environmental management conducted jointly with internationally funded projects
- Cooperation program between the Ministry of Environment and high education institutions of Armenia
- Public hearings and discussions on elimination and prohibition of the use of polyethylene bags
A detailed report on public outreach programs of the Ministry of Environment for the years 2018-2019 can be downloaded here: